Tuition and Fees
- 2017 tuition is $3,300 per year.
- Students are offered standard tuition payment plans of one payment, two payments, four payments, or extended payments during the program year from July to April.
- In rare instances students can arrange other payment schedules with the Bursar after acceptance, providing the reasons for a variance.
- Flat rate electives fee is $300
- All students, both distance-learning and attending, are required to take three elective credits in each year of study. These are generally one weekend-day, full weekend, or multiple-evening courses offered by One Spirit.
Year-End Residential Intensives
- 2017 Intensive fee is $775 (Fee includes room and board)
Graduation Fee for Second Year Students
- 2017 graduation fee is $300
- Early Admission extends until March 31 - $75
- Regular Admission runs from April 1 - July 1 - $150
- Late Admission begins after July 1 - $250
Applications received after August 31 will not be processed or admitted until after the first class meets. Past classes have been filled to capacity. Students are encouraged to apply early to insure consideration for the class starting in September.
Each year of study has required texts and training manuals. These can be purchased from our bookstore. Most are also available commercially.
Tuition assistance is available for those students whose financial circumstances prohibit their enrollment. Please note, assistance is granted for tuition only and is not meant to offset other costs associated with the program such as intensive fees or travel related expenses to attend classes. Students are required to cover the cost of books, year-end intensives, elective fees and graduation fees. Please apply early if you are in need of Tuition Assistance as funds are limited and finite. Each request is carefully assessed in terms of financial need and available funds. Our Bursar is available for suggestions on alternative payment options and creative self-fund-raising. All awards are contingent upon satisfactory course work and participation. Failure to maintain satisfactory course work may result in a suspension of funds. Awards will not be automatically carried over into the next year of study. Students must reapply for each consecutive year of study.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
A Tuition Assistance application can be obtained after you are accepted into the program by contacting the Bursar.