Pro Bono Spiritual Counseling
Welcome to the One Spirit Interspiritual Counseling Program (ISC) and the opportunity to receive pro bono counseling. On behalf of co-directors Therese Bimka and Sally Schwager, and the One Spirit Interspiritual Spiritual Counseling (ISC) team, we extend a heartfelt thank you for volunteering to be counselees to the spiritual counselors in training. You are vital to the success of the program.
What is Interspiritual Counseling?
Interspiritual counseling is different from regular counseling or therapy, and is not intended to take the place of therapy. Interspiritual counseling includes:
- Looking at life issues from a spiritual perspective
- Incorporating spirituality into your decision-making process
- Exploring and deepening your relationship with God/Source/Creator [by whatever name you choose
- The cultivation of wisdom, compassion and inner peace
- Developing a meaningful prayer/meditation life, which can include the exploration of spiritual practices from different tradition
- Loving support for creating a heart-centered life
- Overcoming obstacles to remembering who you truly are and manifesting
If you are interested in signing up for this opportunity, please use this link to proceed to our survey, an explanation about the differences between spiritual counseling and therapy as well as a consent form. We will then be in touch with you.