Develop and hone your public speaking skills in this fun, insightful, and interactive workshop.
Somebody in the world needs what you have to offer. Are you prepared to deliver your message in the most powerful and effective way possible? You may be intimidated by the idea of using your voice because showing up and letting yourself be seen means being vulnerable. However, in order to soar, you have to be willing to leap. Together, we’ll redesign and reprogram fear and turn it into fuel. We’ll harness your butterflies and teach them to fly in formation.
Through this course you will:
- Uncover psychological, emotional, and spiritual roadblocks that impede success
- Cultivate the skill of “story telling” and painting pictures with words
- Learn to craft the perfect message for your target audience
- Develop practical preparation, presentation, and speaking skills
- Use guided meditation and visualization to promote confidence and peak performance
- Break the unhealthy stigma between spirituality and profitability so you can be of service and do what you love for a living
- Step into your personal power and speak authentically from the heart to inspire, motivate, and change the world
Join Rev. Arda Itez for this fun, insightful, and interactive workshop to become an influential communicator and powerful public speaker. At a time when human connection is more challenging than ever, the ability to engage and inspire an audience of one or one thousand with a strong yet compassionate voice is the most valuable asset you can offer personally and professionally. It's time to step out of the shadows and shine your light into the world.
Rev. Arda Itez
Rev. Arda Itez is an inspirational speaker, spiritual counselor, teacher, and graduate of One Spirit Interfaith Seminary. Before transitioning to a career in holistic health, Arda was the Director of Education for an international cosmetic company from Barcelona, Spain, as well as a regular contributor to industry media and magazines. Labeled as one of the most dynamic and motivating presenters in the beauty industry, Arda is an award-winning educator, published poet and writer, spoken-word performer, and advocate for human and animal rights.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, January 26-27, 2019 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
OneSpirit Elective Credit: 2.0
Available by: Attend in NYC Classroom or Join by Videoconference or Download Recordings (learn more about videoconference) (learn more about videoconference)
Price: General Public: $ 200.00 | One Spirit Graduates: $ 180.00
If you have questions about registering for this course, please contact One Spirit Learning Alliance by email to [email protected] or call 212-931-6840 x 0.