Explore your beliefs around money and expand your vocabulary (Language) by Opening to the abundance of support (Visions), removing fears around lack to embrace prosperity (Empowerment)—that's L.O.V.E.
The goal of this workshop is to continue in the manifestation of Rev. Cindy’s personal mission statement: “To support those that are in service.” The acronym L.O.V.E.™, as revealed to her through a visioning session many years ago serves as a compass, from L.O.V.E.™ Learning workshops to L.O.V.E.™ Our Websites, Inc., that was launched at the Parliament of World Religions in 2014. It is Cindy’s heart’s desire to support Interfaith Practitioners and business owners in the manifestation of their dreams and goals. Each session will begin with a talk, and we will explore and play with some “tools” in support of the following:
- Deepen our Understanding of Infinite Supply, Abundance—and Prosperity
- Explore old thoughts patterns that no longer serve our Higher Purpose
- How Law of Attraction and Manifestation of Dreams begin with Goals
- Visioning exercise in support of one’s Divine Purpose
- Explore how to remove the velcro in our brain that attracts negative experiences, “negativity bias,” so we may attract what we desire and manifest our dreams
- How Law of Cause and Effect operates on Prayers, (our thoughts) and exercises on Spiritual Mind Healing as taught by Ernest Holmes
- Giving—how to overcome our fears of it
- Deepening an attitude of gratitude to a visceral experience and way of Being
- Tuning into the vibration of prosperity: this is Divine Synchronicity
Participants will be encouraged to complete a weekly assignment in support of deepening their understanding of Abundance and Prosperity.
Rev. Lucinda Martin is a graduate of One Spirit Interfaith Seminary, class of 2009. She is the founder of “L.O.V.E.™ Our Websites, INC.,” which provides websites and interfaith online directories in support of spiritual practitioners and business owners; “Vows & Kisses® Wedding Officiants and More,” providing celebrant services; and “Graceful Mournings,” which offers grief support services. Lucinda served as a CSL Licensed Spiritual Practitioner while raising her five wonderful sons in Santa Cruz County, where she worked as an executive assistant supporting C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies. (www.reverendlucinda.com)
Dates: Tuesdays, February 5, 12, 19, & 26, 2019 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
OneSpirit Elective Credit: 1.0
Available by: Join by Videoconference or Download Recordings (learn more about videoconference)
Price: General Public: $ 100.00 | One Spirit Graduates: $ 90.00
If you have questions about registering for this course, please contact One Spirit Learning Alliance by email to [email protected] or call 212-931-6840 x 0.