A One Spirit Global Reunion. Join Graduates from all programs, and all years, as we come together at Stoney Point Retreat Center to celebrate the diversity and magnitude of our Global Community. One Spirit is thrilled to announce an opportunity for all our Graduates to come together as one community. We will be gathering at Stony Point Retreat Center, in the beautiful Hudson River Valley in New York State, August 16-18, 2019.
Join Graduates from all years and all One Spirit programs, as well as beloved current and former faculty and staff, as we come together for the second One Spirit Global Reunion. We will gather at the Stony Point Retreat Center, in the beautiful Hudson River Valley, the weekend of August 16th.
The registration fee is ALL INCLUSIVE for 3 days and 2 nights.
Registration includes room for 2 nights, all meals, workshops, and activities. In other words, it includes everything but transportation!
As a Global Community we will celebrate the diversity and magnitude of our growing spiritual family. We will spend 3 days together in community, fellowship, meditation and networking.
Complete Registration Fees Start as low as $350.
Single and Double rooms are available.
Availability is limited so please register as soon as possible.
There will be a great variety of events and you are free to participate in as many, or as few, as you would like. The schedule is as follows.
- The Opening Ceremonies will include:
- A Keynote address from One Spirits founder, and Spiritual Director, Rev. Diane Berke.
- A performance by Tony-nominated Broadway composer and OS Graduate Rev. Andrew Lippa.
- Workshops presented by One Spirit Graduates.
- A chance to retake your vows with your spiritual family in a Vow Taking Ceremony.
- The evening concludes with a talent show.
- There will be a Graduate lead Interfaith/ Interspiritual worship service.
- A Keynote address by our beloved Rev. David Wallace.
- A closing Ceremony to celebrate our community and honor our spiritual values.
And of course, there will be plenty of free time to spend however, and with whomever, you choose.
Reconnect with old classmates, meet Graduates from other years and other programs, and experience the profound spiritual communion that only a One Spirit gathering can foster.
A special thanks to the Reunion Committee for making this very special event possible:
Rev. Barbara Brownyard, Rev. Edith Crane, Rev. Carol Gorelick, Rev. Mignon Grayson, Rev. Rachel Hollander
Attend In-Person Only (learn more about videoconference)
Price: $ 350.00
*You must be a Graduate of One Spirit Learning Alliance to Attend this Event.
If you have questions about registering for this course, please contact One Spirit Learning Alliance by email to [email protected] or call 212-931-6840 x 0.