One Spirit Learning Alliance is seeking a person for the position of Director of Recruitment and Admissions.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following capabilities:
- Excellent sales skills to be able to recruit, connect and convert appropriate leads to applicants;
- Excellent organizational skills in order to be able to manage a large amount of data and moving parts of an active application process;
- A winning personality that is comfortable as a representative of One Spirit in the larger spiritual and educational communities;
- A person who, at their core, wishes to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to working and thriving together and advancing One Spirit’s mission and vision.
Additional understanding of the following is crucial:
- Deep understanding and in-depth knowledge of One Spirit Learning Alliance’s Seminary and Interspiritual Counseling program;
- Broad understanding of the larger interfaith and spiritual landscape;
- Deep understanding of the role of recruitment and ability to design and lead efforts to bring prospective students to One Spirit programs.
- Must have personal experience in our core programs of either Seminary or ISC;
- Excellent people skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive in nature and can work with little oversight;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with innovative and creative vision;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Someone who can work collaboratively and creatively as part of a growing and dedicated staff
- Someone who can manage complex and disparate tasks without losing sight of the larger organizational goals;
- Passion for the mission and vision of One Spirit Learning Alliance.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and Google Apps;
- Experience with Salesforce.com or with comparable databases.
- Type 45 words per minute
- Experience in education and admissions;
- Experience in mental health professions.
Excellent overall computer skills including;
Extra consideration given for:
Hours and Location:
This is a full-time position located in our New York office. Some nights and weekends will be required.
This position will be filled immediately with the qualified candidate. All applications must be received by Monday, November 20th at 5PM. Send a resume and a cover letter explaining how your skills match the needs of this position to [email protected]
One Spirit Learning Alliance is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.